CBSE Recruitment 2019
Total 357 vacancies in CBSE, Apply Now
CBSE Recruitment 2019 has been announced, if you have eligibility for this government jobs, read all the notification regarding Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment. CBSE has issued the recruitment for the post of Jr Assistant, Steno & Other, the preferred candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government jobs. Candidate qualification Apply as per Central Board of Secondary Education Vacancies 2019 recruitment.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Recruitment is guiding this recruitment drive to fill up 357 vacancies on various posts — Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant, Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant,
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Last date: 16-12-2019
CBSE Official website: www.cbse.nic.in
12th / Graduation / Engineering / or its equivalent degree holder candidates can apply for these posts. If you are eligible for this, apply now through the official website after reading all the official notification that are given below.
Name of Posts
- Assistant Secretary- 14 Posts
- Analyst (IT) – 14 Posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT) – 7 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator- 8 Posts
- Senior Assistant- 60 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 204 Posts
- Junior Accountant- 19 Posts
- Stenographer- 25 Posts
- Accountant- 6 Posts
Online Application Important Dates:
- Date of job Published: 17-11-2019
- Deadline for application: 16-12-2019
Age Limit for CBSE Recruitment 2019
The age of the applicant should be between 18 – 40 years. Please read all the official notification for age relaxation and other information.
Selection Process for CBSE Vacancies
According to the written test, interview, performance in this government vacancies, the candidate will be selected in employment.
Salary of CBSE Recruitment 2019
According to notifications CBSE Official notification, 15600-39100Rs. Salary will be provided for these posts
Application Fees for CBSE Jobs
- Gen/OBC/EWS: ₹1500/-
- SC/ST: ₹0/-
Steps to apply CBSE Vacancies 2019
- Go to open CBSE’s official website – cbse.nic.in
- On the home page, click on the link ‘CBSE Recruitment 2019 Advt Apply Online.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying
- In case you are a new user, create your registration ID. Fill all the required information.
- Once your registration ID is created, log in again
- Provide all the required information in the application form and upload all supporting documents.
- Pay application fee.
- Download the application form and keep a copy for future reference.