Astrology Mechanism: If the house number of a person is 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 108, etc. or the main gate or door of his house in facing towards east direction, the name of his house must be on p, shi, m, ku, a, dh and bhoo i.e. his house name must start from any of these letters as well as the house name must be written in red, light yellow, orange, golden or light blue, etc. colors. The naming plate should never be triangular in shape. Copper sheet should be used on naming plate. The naming plate should always be fitted on the right side of the main gate or door of the house.
Astrology Mechanism: The plot facing towards south and west direction and the house number is 1, 10, 19, 28, 37 or 100, etc. or the main gate or door (entrance) of the house is towards east direction, the name of the house should be kept on g, poo, bha, pra, di, he, he, a, aa or r i.e. the name of his house must be started from any of these letters. The naming plate should be round or octagonal in shape. Yellow, pink, red, light colors, etc. colors are considered as auspicious for naming plate. The naming plate must be fitted on the right side of the main gate or door.
Astrology Mechanism: The house number is 2, 11, 20, 29, 28 or 101 and the main gate or door of the house is towards north-west or east direction, the house name must be kept on sh, he, I, k, ta, so, r or m i.e. the name must be started with any of these numbers. The naming plate should be octagonal in shape and light creamy in color. The naming plate must be set on the right side of the main gate or door.
Astrology Mechanism: The number of a house or building is 12, 21, 30 or 39 or the main gate or door (entrance) of the house is towards north-east direction, select any letter among gu, su, e, j or a for giving a name to the house; in other words the house name must start from any of these letters. The naming plate should be square in shape as well as yellow, purple or light green in color. In this case, the naming plate must be set in the center of the house.
Astrology Mechanism: If the house number is 4, 13, 22, 31, 40 or 103 or the main gate or door of the house is towards east direction, one should need to choose any of these letters as the first of the name of his house- k, dee, ra, a, poo or hi. The naming plate must be square in shape as well as blue, brown, creamy, light yellow or saffron in color. The naming plate should be set in the right side of the main gate or door.
Astrology Mechanism: If the house number is 5, 14, 23, 32, 41 or 104 and the main gate or door of the house is towards north direction, one should choose any of these letters as the first letter of the name of his house- ch, he, ro, tee, see or se. the name must be written in yellowish orange and only on copper naming plate.
Astrology Mechanism: If a plot or house number is 6, 14, 24, 33, 42 or 105 and the main gate or door the house is towards east or west direction, the name of that house must start from any of these letters- aa, loo, bee or bha. The naming plate must be white, black or golden in color. Name should be written on white metal. The naming plate should be fitted in south-east direction only.
Astrology Mechanism: If the house number is 7, 16, 25, 34, 43 or 106 and the main gate or entrance is towards north-west direction, one should need to choose any of these letters as the first letter of the name of his house- dh, shi, j, ph or p. the naming plate must be blue, white or creamy in color. The naming plate should be fitted on higher place and as in the shape of bludgeon.
Astrology Mechanism: If the house or plot number is 8, 17, 26, 35, 44 or 107 and the main gate or entrance of the house is towards west direction, one should need to select any of these letters as the first letter of the name of his house- se, tha, sau, r, de or chh. The name must be written in chocolaty, ashy or blue in color only as well as with panchadhatus.
Astrology Mechanism: According to vaastu shaastra, living on a particular place and particular direction may gives special results. It is very necessary to follow vaastu principles (rules) for making good relations between family members. Having the house near crematorium or in front of it even in front of any temple is not considered as auspicious. A room for the mother of the master of the house should also be constructed in south-west direction. The mother should also need to take rest in her room only as well as if possible; she should spend most of her time in her room. Mother’s room should not be as next to the room of daughter-in-law. Having mother’s bed in the south, west and south-east direction from the bed of daughter-in-law is considered as very auspicious. Both her beds should be arranged in such a way that the head of both of them would be towards south direction. The room of daughter-in-law should never be in north-west direction. She should need to keep his makeup means (articles) in the north or east direction of her room as well as she should do makeup as facing always towards east or north direction. The windows present in east or north direction should always be covered with curtains. Opening these windows in the morning after sunrise is considered as very auspicious. The curtains of thick clothes should be used in south and west directions. The curtains having border should always be used in guest room. Net-like curtains should be used in pooja room. The walls of the bedroom should be painted in following colors according to the direction-
- If one’s room in south direction, he should paint the walls on his room with pink, moongia or red colors.
- If one’s room is in east direction, he should use paints in white and golden colors for the walls of his room.
- If a room is in west direction, the wall of the room should be painted in blue, light sky blue, etc. in appearance.
- If a room is in north direction, the walls of the room should be painted with light green or light blue colors.
- One should need to use light pink, grey, deep blue and chocolaty colors for painting the walls of his bedroom.
- Painting the walls of pooja room in white or blue color is considered as auspicious.
- The walls of the guest room should be painted in yellow and blue colors.
- The walls of the kitchen should be painted in yellow, orange or chocolaty color.
- Paining the walls of the dining room with pink, grey, dark blue and chocolaty color is considered as auspicious.
Selection of auspicious color according to zodiac sign-
- Red color is considered as auspicious for the jataka of Aries.
- Shiny color is considered as auspicious for the jataka of Leo.
- The jataka of Cancer should always choose white color.
- White color is known as auspicious for the jataka of Taurus.
- The jataka of Scorpio should need to choose pink color for his purpose.
- Green color is considered as auspicious for the jataka of Virgo.
- The jataka of Aquarius should need to choose blue and grayish pink for his purpose.
- Yellow color is considered as auspicious for the jataka of Sagittarius.
- The jataka of Libra should choose white and grey colors for his need.
- Red and grey colors are considered as auspicious for the jataka of Capricorn.
Today, the people use very expensive stones for making the floor of their house, but it is absolutely right that black stones should never be used for the floor of the house. It is believed that the power of cruel planet ‘Rahu’ increases by the use of black stones, resulting one always goes on enduring troubles. In this series, if the Jupiter is present on the place of Rahu or with the company of friendly zodiac in the kundali of a house, marble should never be used. If the Venus of the master of the house is defective, white marble should never be used even by mistake. The nature and behavior of a person depend also on his birth constellation. So, the constellation in which one has taken birth, he should select color according to that constellation. Like-
|Birth nakshatra (constellation)||Color|
|Uttarabhadrapada||Black and blue|
|Rewati||Green and white|
|Kritika||Pink and sandal|
|Rohini||White and light yellow|
|Hasta||Yellow and white|
Method for observing zodiac and nakshatra (constellation) – If a person has no any kundali, it is describing below about how will he find his nakshatra?
If anyone is eager to see his zodiac and nakshatra, he should, first of all, need to see the first letter of his name in the given table, the zodiac sign written in the place of his first letter will be his zodiac and the nakshatra written on the left side of it will be his nakshatra. For illustration- if the first letter of one’s name ‘Ramchandra’ is ‘R’, according to the given table, his zodiac is Libra and his nakshatra is Chitra.
In this way, according to the direction of the main gate of a house, color should be selected for painting the surrounding walls of that house-
- If the main gate of a house is towards south-west direction, one should need to choose green color for painting the outer walls of his house.
- One the main gate of whose house is towards north-west direction should choose white and light yellow colors for pain the walls of his from outside.
- If the main gate of a house is towards south-east direction, the walls of the house should be painted with white color from all the sides.
- If the main gate of a house is toward west direction, blue color is considered as auspicious for the same purpose.
- Around the house having its main gate towards east direction should select white color for this purpose.
- If the main gate of a house is towards north direction, green color should be used for painting its outer walls.
- One the main gate of whose house is towards south direction should choose pink, moongiya and red colors for this purpose.
- If the main gate of a house is towards north direction, paining the outer walls of such house with golden color is considered as auspicious.
One should never destroy his house or building by saying of any occultist or astrologist or any other expert of vaastu shaastra. It wastes lacks of rupees as well as kill much time. But, if one would wish, he can eliminate all the vastu dosh of his house by himself through yantra, mantra and tantra. One who is unable to get benefits even from tantra, also luck does not support him.
Super 30 Vastu Shastra Tips
- Household life and theology
- How to remove Vastu Dosh from home
- Importance of vastu shastra in architecture
- Indian Astrology
- Indian Traditions and Theology
- Industrial Unit
- Number and Yantra
- Observation about the Virtuosity of Plot
- Origin of Vaastu Purusha
- Pacification of Harmful Planets through Herbs
- Panchatatva: Five Elements of Vastu Shastra
- Prayer of Veda and Hindu Word
- Relation Between Vastu Shastra And Science
- Religious mark or sign of vastu shastra
- Secular Architecture of Ancient India
- Special tips and rules of vastu shastra about house construction
- Super 30 Vastu Tips
- Top 30 Vastu Tips
- Vaastu Principles and Their Conclusion for Different Places
- Vaastu Principles for a Bathroom
- Vastu And Five Elements
- Vastu Plants- Vastu Shastra for home interiors
- An essential part of Life
- Science of Architecture
- Vastu Shastra and Rang Shastra
- Vastu Shastra tips for home, bedroom, kitchen, living room, house, toilet construction
- Vastu Tips for Home Construction
- Vastukala for buildings
- What is vaastu shastra?
- Yuga and Vedic Dharma