OPSC Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Job Vacancies for 3278 Medical Officers
OPSC Job Vacancies for 3278 Medical Officers
OPSC Recruitment: OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) has invited online applications for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group a Junior Branch. The application process will start from November 16 to December 5. The last date for receipt of examination fee in any branch of SBI is December 9, 2019.
MBBS degree holders can apply for Medical Officer posts. Candidates must also hold a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical ‘Registration Rules 1965’.
OPSC has published a notification for the recruitment of post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A. A total number of 3278 vacancies are available for the posts of Medical Officer. This State government jobs of Odisha Medical and Health Services are under the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
Total OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: 3278 vacancies
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Details
|Board Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeons)|
|Total number of vacancies:||3278 posts|
|Advertisement Number:||13 of 2019-20|
|Job type:||State Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs 56,100 (Level 12)|
|Application form starting date:||16th November 2019|
|Application form closing date:||5th December 2019|
|Last date to receipt the fee at any bank of SBI:||9th December 2019|
|Exam Date:||22nd December 2019 at Cuttak, Bhubaneswar|
|Mode of application:||Online|
Age Limit for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should be able to speak, read and write Odia language. The age of the Candidates should be between 21 and 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is available for 5 years for SC/ST/ SEBC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Category wise vacancies
- Each candidate has to pay a non-refundable online application fee for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- General / OBC: Rs. 500 / –
- SC, ST, PWD of Odisha: NIL
Selection Process of Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
Candidates must pass a written test. The examination will be of 200 marks paper consisting of multiple choice questions.
The written test will be held on December 22, 2019.
Selection of the candidates will be through written examination. For information, let us know that the written examination is of 200 marks and it will have 200 MCQ questions. There will be no negative marks in the paper. The total duration of the exam is 3 hours. The minimum cutoff marks will be decided by the board after passing the OPSC examination. The examination will be held in Cuttack / Bhubaneswar.
MBBS or equivalent degree from Medical College or Medical Institute recognized by Medical Council of India should be a valid registration certificate. This certificate should be under Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965 and in case of candidate required conversion certificate recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). Degree should be from Universities of foreign countries.
Syllabus for OPSC Recruitment 2019
There are the topics given bellow for preparation of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Exam, which you have to study for written examination of this:
|Skin & VD||5|
Application Process for Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment can apply for the post on or before the due date.
- How to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019-20?
- Log on to the official website of OPSC (http://opsc.gov.in)
- On the home page, the relevant link for the recruitment of Medical Officers “Recruitment Surgeon for Advertisement (Advocate no. 13 of 2019-20)”
- Read the details given in the Job Notifications of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Ensure eligibility criteria
- If you are eligible, click on this “Apply Online” button.
- Fill all the details in the OPSC Assistant Surgeon Application Form
- Pay the exam fee
- Kindly Cross-check all details before clicking on “submit” Button.
- Take a print out of OPSC application form and keep a hard copy for future reference
According to the announcement of Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Notification 2019, the salary that the candidates will get is given below:
- Prize package level – 12 cells 1 Rs. 56,100 / – and other allowances.
- Opsc Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Salary Details
- Eligible candidates will get Pay Matrix Level-12
- Cell 1 of Rs. 56,100 / – of OSRP 2017, with general DA and other allowances, may be approved by the Government of Odisha from time to time.