ENLARGEMENT (EXPANSION) OF PLOT
Normally, a plot or piece of land is square or rectangular in shape and this type of plot, only, is considered as the best for constructing house. Sometimes, Plot Expansion is also needed in the plot which positive and negative impacts are describing by following ways-
Plot enlarging towards south-west direction– If one enlarges his plot towards south-west direction, his health starts becoming worse and he also starts quarreling mentally. His respect and dignity also start ending.
Plot enlarging towards west-south direction– One who enlarges his plot towards west-south direction starts suffering from worse health and he may have to face any litigation too.
Plot enlarging towards north-west direction– In this case, one has to face any type of accident and quarreling may also take place in his house.
Plot enlarging towards east-north direction– After enlarging plot towards east-north direction, one may get loss.
Plot enlarging towards south-east direction– This type of plot gives success in every field.
Plot enlarging towards east-south direction– If the main gate or door has been fitted towards east-south direction, the master of such house may get loss.
Plot enlarging towards north-west direction– According to vaastu shaastra, if one enlarges his plot towards north-west direction, he will have to suffer from worries and defame. He may have to face economical and personal problems.
Plot enlarging towards west-north direction– In this case, one has to lose litigation. Such people have also many enemies and they have to face money loss.
Plot enlarging towards east-north direction– The main gate or door should not be in east-north direction. In this condition, the master of the house gets only loss.
Plot enlarging towards east-north direction– This type of plot provides success to the master of the house.
Plot enlarging towards north-east direction– According to vaastu shaastra, this type of plot gives fortune.
Plot enlarging towards south-east direction– This type of plot is responsible for litigation, argument, economical problems and diseases.
Plot enlarging towards east-south direction– This type of plot creates obstruction in the success of children and the master of the house also start suffering from extra expenses.
Plot enlarging towards west-south direction– This type of plot is responsible for economical loss, defame and hopeless.
Plot enlarging towards south-west direction– According to vaastu shaastra, this type of plot causes much loss.
Super 30 Vastu Shastra Tips
- Eliminating Vastu Dosh through Astrology Mechanism
- Fundamental Rule of Vastu Shastra
- Hindu Calendar
- House Construction Astrology
- Household life and theology
- How to remove Vastu Dosh from home
- Importance of vastu shastra in architecture
- Indian Astrology
- Indian Traditions and Theology
- Industrial Unit
- Number and Yantra
- Origin of Vaastu Purusha
- Pacification of Harmful Planets through Herbs
- Panchatatva: Five Elements of Vastu Shastra
- Prayer of Veda and Hindu Word
- Relation Between Vastu Shastra And Science
- Religious mark or sign of vastu shastra
- Secular Architecture of Ancient India
- Special tips and rules of vastu shastra about house construction
- Super 30 Vastu Tips
- Top 30 Vastu Tips
- Vaastu Principles and Their Conclusion for Different Places
- Vaastu Principles for a Bathroom
- Vastu And Five Elements
- Vastu Plants- Vastu Shastra for home interiors
- An essential part of Life
- Vastu Shastra and Rang Shastra
- Vastu Shastra tips for home, bedroom, kitchen, living room, house, toilet construction