आरआरबी अधिसूचना (RRB Notification 2020):
Get all RRB Notification (Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies 2020) for Freshers & Experienced.
Summery: The Railway Recruitment Board, ie Indian Railway Department, in collaboration with the Government of India brings out many types of government jobs for the recruitment of new employees every year. Railway Recruitment Board also keeps issuing many information for these railway government jobs. For information, let us know that there are 21 boards in the RRB. These boards issue RRB Notification for many government jobs. Some RRB Notification 2020 is being given below, which can be obtained by reading the information about railway jobs released.
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड अथार्त भारतीय रेलवे विभाग हर साल नए कर्मचारियों की भर्ती के लिए भारत सरकार के सहयोग से कई प्रकार की सरकारी नौकरियां निकालती है। रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड इन रेलवे की सरकारी नौकरियों के लिए कई सूचनाएं भी जारी करती रहती है। जानकारी के लिए बता दें कि आरआरबी में 21 बोर्ड शामिल हैं। ये बोर्ड कई प्रकारी के सरकारी नौकरियों के लिए अधिसूचना (RRB Notification) जारी करती है। नीचे कुछ RRB Notification दी जा रही है जिसको पढ़कर जारी रेलवे नौकरियों की जानकारी प्राप्त किया जा सकता है।
Railway Recruitment 2020
Railway Recruitment Board – Eastern Railway Kolkata has started the application process for the posts of Trade Apprentice from today. According to the offical notification, the application process has started from 10 am today. A total of 2792 are available in this Recruitment. These Recruitment will be for various trades.
Earlier this recruitment process was to start from 27 January 2020 but a few days ago it was further extended to 21 February 2020. After this, it has been further extended to 5 March ie today. Now the last date to apply is 4 April 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these government jobs. There will be no examination for the recruitment of apprentices. These recruitment will be done on the basis of marks of 10th class and ITI course. A merit will be formed on the basis of these marks. Candidates will be selected on the basis of this merit.
10 special things related to vacancies, qualifications and applications:
1. Trade Apprentice, Post: 2792
- Fitter, Post: 281 (Unreserved: 100)
- Welder, Post: 61 (Unreserved: 27)
- Rigger (Diesel), Post: 17 (Unreserved: 09)
- Mechanic (MV), Post: 09 (Unreserved: 06)
- Blacksmith, Post: 09 (Unreserved: 06)
- Lineman (General), Post: 09 (Unreserved: 06)
- Carpenter, Post: 09 (Unreserved: 06)
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic, Post: 08 (Unreserved: 05)
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Post: 09 (Unreserved: 06)
- Electrician, Post: 220 (Unreserved: 81)
Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2020:
- Fitter, Post: 185 (Unreserved: 75)
- Welder, Post: 60 (Unreserved: 25)
- Electrician, Post: 91 (Unreserved: 36)
- Lineman (General), Post: 40 (Unreserved: 16)
- Wireman, Post: 40 (Unreserved: 16)
- Electronics Mechanic, Post: 75 (Unreserved: 30)
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic, Post: 35 (Unreserved: 14)
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic, Post: 06 (Unreserved: 02)
- Electrician, Post: 41 (Unreserved: 17)
- Fitter, Post: 47 (Unreserved: 19)
- Welder, Post: 03 (Unreserved: 02)
- Carpenter, Post: 02 (Unreserved)
- Painter, Post: 02 (Unreserved)
- Turner, Post: 14 (Unreserved: 06)
- Fitter, Post: 151 (Unreserved: 68)
- Welder (G&E), Post: 96 (Unreserved: 44)
- Rigger (Diesel), Post: 41 (Unreserved: 19)
- Electrician, Post: 110 (Unreserved: 49)
- Fitter, Post: 66 (Unreserved: 26)
- Welder, Post: 39 (Unreserved: 15)
- Machinist, Post: 06 (Unreserved: 02)
- Electrician, Post: 73 (Unreserved: 30)
- Wireman, Post: 03 (Unreserved: 02)
- Painter, Post: 10 (Unreserved: 03)
- Carpenter, Post: 09 (Unreserved: 04)
- Machinist, Post: 11 (Unreserved: 04)
- Fitter, Post: 80 (Unreserved: 32)
- Turner, Post: 05 (Unreserved: 03)
- Painter (General), Post: 05 (Unreserved: 03)
- Welder (G&E), Post: 68 (Unreserved: 28)
- Electrician, Post: 15 (Unreserved: 06)
- Refrigeration and AC, Post: 05 (Unreserved: 03)
- Wireman, Post: 15 (Unreserved: 06)
- Fitter, Post: 260 (Unreserved: 105)
- Machinist, Post: 48 (Unreserved: 19)
- Welder (G&E), Post: 220 (Unreserved: 89)
- Turner, Post: 48 (Unreserved: 19)
- Diesel Mechanic, Post: 65 (Unreserved: 25)
- Electrician, Post: 43 (Unreserved: 18)
Eligibility: Candidates should have passed 10th standard examination with minimum 50% marks from recognized institute or board and should get ITI certificate in trade related to the post.
Stipend will be given as per rules.
Age Range: Candidate’s age must be minimum 15 and maximum under 24 years. Maximum age limit will be relaxed for three years for OBC category, five years for SC / ST candidates and ten years for differently-abled persons.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list based on the marks obtained in the educational qualification.
- 100 rupees fee for apllication can be paid online through credit card / debit card, SBI UPI or net banking.
- Application fee is free for SC / ST / Divyang and women candidates.
- First login to www.rrcer.com. The notice board section is given upwards on the homepage. Click on it.
- On doing this a new webpage will open. Click on the link titled Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2019-20 here. This will open the detailed advertisement related to the vacancies.
- Read the information given in it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts.
- Now complete the online application process as per the guidelines given in the advertisement. Keep in mind that while applying online, you will have to upload your colored passport size photo graph, signature and inverted hand thumb scan copies.
- Along with this, all the necessary documents and certificates requested in the advertisement will be uploaded in the prescribed format in PDF format.
- Finally, before submitting the final check carefully all the information entered in the application once.
- Only after you are fully satisfied, tab on the final submit button. Now take out the printout of the application on A4 size paper and keep it safe with you.
This document will have to be uploaded during the application
- Mark sheets of 8th and 10th.
- Age certificate
- Scan copy of ITI certificate / diploma
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Last date for online application: 4 April 2020
Official Website: www.rrcer.com