Vastu principles (Rules) in open house–
When a person wants to purchase a piece of land (plot) for construction house, he/she may get the plot in any direction or sub-direction and the condition of that plot can be observed by magnetic instrument easily. Before planning of constructing house, first of all it is very important to know about the direction of the plot, and after that only you may plan according to vastu principles for your house.
Vastu principles (rules) in group house plan–
houses are constructed under this planning on different locations by the association and we go on getting golden chance to select these houses. As well as, it is very important for us too to know how vastu principles should be used in the planning of such houses. Lower grade houses come under this planning like-
- Constructing many houses altogether.
- Constructing very high house.
- Constructing two or more houses at one place, having a common wall between two houses.
In group house plan, the houses can be constructed in commercial view according to the plot and the plot combined maximum in respect of commercial view can be used resulting vastu principles are not able to be followed as well as it is also very difficult to follow vastu principles properly, so few professional topics should be kept in the mind for group house plan by following ways-
- In selecting plot for constructing group houses, it is very important to keep one thing in the mind that clearance of rain water must be towards north-east direction.
- In this way, the roads must be also towards north-south direction and east-west direction.
- It should be tried while purchasing plot that it would be square in shape.
- The houses should be constructed in such a way so that the morning sunrays and natural pure and fresh air could enter inside such houses.
- If possible, the house should not be constructed with common wall, because vastu principles are not able to be followed in such houses. As shown in figure, it is observed by looking this figure that house no 2 located in east direction comes under the principles of vastu shaastra, but house no 1 located in west direction does not come under vastu principles, because this house (no 1) will not able to get morning sunrays and natural pure and fresh air. And, the sunrays (sunlight) of noon, which is harmful for health, will enter inside this house. So, such houses can be constructed by following ways, resulting vastu principles can be also followed and natural morning sunrays can be used as well as natural pure and fresh air can enter inside the house as shown in figure. Therefore, it is very essential to follow Vastu principles while constructing such type of houses.
Vastu principles for constructing high building
while constructing high buildings, following the principles of vastu shaastra is not as easier as in the construction of open houses, because this type of place is located on only place and common conveyances are matched with one flat to another flat, like- sanitary fitting, fitting of water pipe line, etc. due to which, the place of toilet, bathroom and kitchen has to determine on the same place. Thus, one can get help in adopting vaastu rules by keeping following things in the mind-
- while selecting a plot for constructing house, it should be kept in the mind that it would be in south-west direction in equal angle i.e. right angle (90°) so that a good house could be constructed square or rectangular in shape.
- in such type of colonies, road should be constructed in north-east or south-east direction and such colonies have two main gates- one of them must be opened towards east direction and other one must be opened in north direction.
- The upper floor of the house must be less high than first floor, but all the floors of high buildings can be decreased in height, so the upper most floors can be kept little lower in respect of height.
- The sloping of the house should be towards north-east direction and the surface of south-west area should be higher.
- Space should be left around the house while construction and less space should be left in south-west direction.
- The upper floors of the house should be constructed in such a way so that sunrays would fall inside all the floors of house in the morning as well as natural pure and fresh air could also enter inside the houses.
- Before starting the construction of house, making well and tube well always in north-east direction is considered as the best.
- Over water tank should be fitted in south-west corner of the house.
- Most of the balconies should be constructed in east and north direction as far as possible, but should not be constructed in south-west direction.
- Store room should be constructed in south-west direction only in group houses.
- Stairs should be constructed in south or west direction only in group houses as far as possible. If it is not possible, the stairs can be constructed in south-west direction, but it should never be constructed in north-east direction.
- Constructing main gate of the house in north-east, east-north and north-west is very beneficial.
- Constructing kitchen always in south-east or north-west direction is considered as very auspicious.
- In new house, water tank or under water tank should not be constructed in south-west direction.
- The place for parking of small or big vehicles should always be constructed in north-east direction. It is considered as very good.
- For constructing park, the open place in north-east direction is considered as the best.
- Inserting tube well in north-east direction of the house is considered as the best.
- Big trees can be planted in north-south direction of the house.
- Keeping the house’s land little higher than the land around it is considered as good.
- In the rooms of high buildings, it should be also tried to keep the sleeping place (bedroom) according to Vastu principles.
- The open place in the east direction of house should be kept enough than the open place in the west direction. It is very appropriate.
- In this way, the open place should be left in north and north-east direction more than south and south-west direction.
Vaastu principles in industrial Institute
As well the principles of vaastu shaastra should be followed while constructing industrial institute as it is followed in the construction of residential house. So, it is also become essential to check the plot for industrial institute according to vaastu shaastra that it is fit for this purpose or not. The surface’s slop (inside and outside) is according to Vastu principles or not like-
- If the plot selected for industrial institute has road in its east, north or north-east directions, etc, this type of plot is considered as the best.
- The main gate of industrial institute should be kept always in north-east or east or north-west directions. It is considered as very appropriate.
- The place for security guards of industrial institute should always be constructed in north-west or north direction.
- The garden and park in less height should be constructed in east and north direction of industrial institute so that obstruction could not be appeared in the way coming sunlight.
- Planting higher trees in south and west direction of industrial institute is considered as the best.
- South-west part of the industrial institute should e constructed higher.
- Storeroom should always be constructed in south-west direction of industrial institute for storing heavy things.
- North-east area of the industrial institute is considered as the best for parking vehicles.
- The administrative department should be constructed in the center below the industrial building in north or east direction of industrial institute.
- The generator room should always be constructed in the south direction of industrial institute. This room can be also constructed in south-east direction.
- Well or tube well should be constructed in north-east direction, but it must be at little distance from wall and gate or door.
- House for staff or labour should be constructed in the south-east or north-west direction of the industrial institute at little distance from wall.
- It will be better for you to avoid constructing toilet in north-east and south-west directions.
- Heavy machines of the industrial institute should be fitted in south, west or south-west directions.
- The articles or things using in the industrial institute should be kept in south, west or south-west direction.
- If prepared (manufactured) goods of industrial institute would be kept always in north-east direction, it proves very auspicious. Tube well or well should be also constructed in this direction only as well as temple and clearance of water also must be in north-east direction.
- Placing overhead tank in north-west direction in industrial institute is considered as very auspicious.
- All type of fire related works or fire and boiler should always be arranged in south-east direction of industries.
- Doors and windows should be fitted in the open place of north-east direction of the plot.
- Partial manufactured (incomplete) goods should always be kept in west direction.
- Complete (manufactured) goods should be stored always in north-west direction.
- For preparing raw goods (materials), the machines or instruments would be fitted as facing towards south-west direction and prepared goods could come out from north-east direction.
vaastu principles for commercial institute– For developing any type of commercial place, first of all it is necessary for him/her to select a plot for it and if the selected plot has space for making Vastu principles as practical (true), follow them and develop the plot. If the plot has stepped ahead towards north-east direction, it is considered as the best. If possible, try to construct the main gate in north or east direction. Parking for vehicles would be on right place and if park, etc. is present in front of parking, it is very good. If it is not possible to make arrangement for parking in the basement, enough space should be left in front of it for this purpose. If you wants to construct shops in south-north direction, little place should be left in their fronts and the shops should never be constructed by attaching with the walls of north-east directions. Little space should be left also in its back side. Having well or tube well in north-east direction of such commercial places is considered as the best. Machines, etc. should always be kept in south or south-west direction only. If workshop is available, the store’s items should always be kept in west or south-west direction. The north-east corner of the shop should be kept and neat and clean, pure and holy completely. For doing worship at this place, it is auspicious to keep picture and pure water here. Store items should never be kept as collected in this place.
Vaastu principles for restaurant and hotel– there are two sections required in the construction of any type of hotel and restaurant- one for preparing (cooking) food items and serving foods to customers, and other is used to allow customers to stay. Residential vaastu principles are followed also in it. For preparing (cooking) food items, using south-east direction is considered as good. Use north-east direction for the balcony of hotel, but toilet and living places should never be constructed in north-east direction, it will be better for you. The kitchen, in hotel, should always be constructed in south or west direction only. Using south-east direction of the hotel for keeping generator, fitting electric meter, etc. is considered as the best, but such things should never be fitted on any wall in a hall. The main gate of the hotel come under the principles of vaastu should be constructed in east or north-east direction only and if you want to keep the main gate towards the wall of west direction, it can be fitted in south-east direction. Mezzanine floor may be constructed with the support of the wall of west or south direction. Cash counter should be constructed always in south-west direction. If swimming pool is also required to be constructed for bathing in a hotel and restaurant, constructing it in the north-east area of the hotel and restaurant is considered as the best.
Vaastu principles for cinema hall
business centers are whatever type, but they are not auspicious and beneficial until vaastu principles would follow at the time of their construction. As well these principles are required in constructing house as it is very important to follow these principles while constructing cinema hall too, because it has been seen many times that a cinema hall has taken longer time to be constructed completed as well as the master of such cinema hall has to face many difficulties to run it. Few of them have to stop their hall at last after running for few days as well as few of such cinema halls are come under as much loan as their masters have to let them on rent or sell out. Therefore, if one would follow few Vastu principles while constructing cinema hall, such type of cinema hall may be run successfully. It is not enough, but even after completing the construction of cinema hall, if the master has to construct even small structure in or on it, he/she should need to consult an expert of vaastu shaastra.
- First of all, the plot you want to purchase for this purpose (cinema hall) should be check out on the basis of vaastu principles and if a plot does not fulfill the requirement of vaastu shaastra, it should never be purchased; or construction should be started on it only after making it favorable for you according to Vastu principles.
- It is very important to have a place for cinema hall in south-west corner in 90°. Like this, the area of north-west direction must be also according to vaastu shaastra as described earlier.
- The front area of cinema hall should be enough opened as well as the south and west direction should be less opened.
- The plot for cinema hall should be either rectangular or square in shape. Such plot has not corners in extra numbers.
- The north-east corner of the cinema hall should never be less and this corner has been increased naturally, it is very auspicious.
- North and north-east area of the cinema hall should never be used for canteen and cycle stand. Having canteen in south-east direction is considered always as very good.
- If clearance of water, in cinema hall, is towards north and east directions, it is considered as the best.
- The master and organizer of the cinema hall should always sit facing towards north or east direction and cash related drawer or boxes should be made on the right side only; it is considered as the best.
- If the main gate and door of the cinema hall is according to vaastu shaastra, it is considered as the best.
- If you have to construct shops in the compound of the cinema hall, you should try to make it true, but the shops would be opened towards north or east direction; it is considered as very good.
- Drinking water should be arranged in the place towards north and east direction; it is the best place for this purpose in the cinema hall.
- The north-east direction of the cinema hall should be used for worshiping.
- South-east direction should be selected for main switch of electricity, generator, etc. in the cinema hall.
- Balcony should be constructed in south or west direction only in the cinema hall; it is the best direction for this purpose.
- The direction of stairs in the cinema hall should be arranged from west to south direction as well as if its whole weight is towards these directions, it is considered as very good.
- The screen (curtain), in the cinema hall, must be towards south direction and the projector for running films should always be kept in north direction.
Super 30 Vastu Shastra Tips
- Hindu Calendar
- House Construction Astrology
- Household life and theology
- How to remove Vastu Dosh from home
- Importance of vastu shastra in architecture
- Indian Astrology
- Indian Traditions and Theology
- Industrial Unit
- Number and Yantra
- Observation about the Virtuosity of Plot
- Origin of Vaastu Purusha
- Pacification of Harmful Planets through Herbs
- Panchatatva: Five Elements of Vastu Shastra
- Prayer of Veda and Hindu Word
- Relation Between Vastu Shastra And Science
- Secular Architecture of Ancient India
- Special tips and rules of vastu shastra about house construction
- Super 30 Vastu Tips
- Vaastu Principles for a Bathroom
- Vastu And Five Elements
- Vastu Plants- Vastu Shastra for home interiors
- An essential part of Life
- Science of Architecture
- Vastu Shastra and Rang Shastra
- Vastu Shastra tips for home, bedroom, kitchen, living room, house, toilet construction
- Vastu Tips for Home Construction
- Vastukala for buildings
- What is vaastu shastra?
- Yuga and Vedic Dharma