Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruitment for (PTMC- Specialist/MBBS)
BHEL Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) one of the leading Public Sector Undertaking has released an official notification for the BHEL recruitment. BHEL, Heavy Power Equipment Plant, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad invites applications from Medical Professionals meeting the required specifications to engage them as Part Time Medical Consultants (PTMC- Specialist/MBBS) for the following posts.
Name of the Post:
- PTMC Specialist (Pediatrics and General Surgery)
- PTMC – MBBS
Post Code: PTMC01, PTMC02, PTMC03
Advertisement No.: PTMC/2020/01
Number of Vacancies: 05
|S.no||Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||PTMC Specialist (Pediatrics)||MD/DNB, PG Diploma|
|2.||PTMC Specialist (General Surgery)||MS/DNB|
|3.||PTMC – MBBS||MBBS and 1 year experience|
Upper Age Limit for BHEL:
The upper age limit is 65 years (as on 01/09/2020), relaxable up to 70 years.
Tenure of Appointment:
- The engagement is purely on Temporary basis for a period of One Year. Subsequent renewal(s) will be subject to satisfactory performance and at the discretion of Management.
- There will be notice period of one month, on either side, for discontinuing the part time engagement.
The working hours will be as per the duty Schedule/Roster decided by Chief Medical Services.
|Name of the Post||Remuneration (Per/HR) in Rs.|
|PTMC Specialist (Pediatrics)||500 / 440|
|PTMC Specialist (General Surgery)||500/-|
|PTMC – MBBS||340/-|
- In case of local travel, (up to 30 KMs one-way), conveyance charges may be given on actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 4500/- per month and beyond 30 KMs one-way, with an upper ceiling of Rs.6000/- per month on case to case basis.
- Payment towards Remuneration and Conveyance will be against submission of invoice as independent professional for rendering the services.
Selection process will be through interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates called for interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
Desirous candidates may download the blank application form for engagement of Part Time Medical Consultant, from BHEL website https://hpep.bhel.com/ or http://careers.bhel.in and send by Post, their duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates super scribing the envelope as “Application for PTMC – Position Code No. ” to SR.DGM/HR-EEX,RMX, HRM Dept., Ground Floor, Administrative Building, BHEL, RC Puram, Hyderabad, 502032 so as to reach on or before 06/10/2020.
- DOB Proof- SSC/Intermediate Certificate
- MBBS Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma Certificate (if applicable).
- Registration Certificate for MBBS issued by Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Registration Certificate for MD/MS/DNB/ PG Diploma issued by Medical Council of India /State Medical Council (if applicable).
- Proof of Experience (if applicable) – Preferably an Experience Certificate on letterhead from an Organization/Hospital issued by a Competent Authority.
- No Objection Certificate: Persons employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies should apply through Proper Channel.
- Candidates applying for the above posts shall have all their Degrees (MBBS/ MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma) recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates applying for the above posts must register all their Degrees with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Late / incomplete applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- BHEL reserves the right to reschedule/cancel/suspend/terminate the process without assigning any reasons and alter the terms and conditions at any time due to any exigency. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for Interview / Appointment.
- Corrigendum/extension and any other information etc., if any, shall be published in our website https://hpep.bhel.com/ and https://careers.bhel.in.
- For any queries, candidates may contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Start Date: 18 Sep 2020
Application End Date: 06 Oct 2020