Indian Institute of technology career
IIT Patna Recruitment: Indian Institute of technology, IIT is well known name that has become a brand. Every year thousand of students join IIT to ensure that they have a promising career. Apart from educating the students in various engineering and several other fields.
IIT’s also offer a lot of career opportunities for the aspirants in IIT itself. There are posts starting from lecturers, Research Fellows, faculties and make more that attracts the students towards itself. Moreover, working with IIT’s is a matter of pride as well.
Today we are going to discuss about the career opportunity with IIT, Patna and several job opportunities that have been released by IIT Patna.
As per the Advt.NO: R&D/473/DST/173 released by IIT Patna on 9 Sep 2020 vide project No: TDF473
Applications are invited in the prescribed format only for the temporary assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in this institute.
Name of the Vacancy in IIT Patna:
- Project Associate/Assistant
Number of Posts:
- RA-I: 2 Posts
- SRF/JRF: 2 Posts
- Project Associate/Assistant: 1 Post
Duration of the Post: 3 Years
Name of the temporary research project: Technology Development for High Energy Density Rechargeable Lithium Battery Materials for Device Applications
Name of the sponsoring Agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST, New Delhi)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
This project is a highly specialized, time bound and target orientated. So, the qualification and experience given in this advertisement is at the minimum requirement and does not guarantee interview call if candidates with higher qualification and/or experience desirable and commensurate with project objectives are available
- RA-I: Ph.D. (Physics/Materials Science) or M. Tech (Electronics/Electricals/Mechatronics) with 3 years’ experience in an area desirable for project need evidenced through Patent/Research paper publications/ Product design and development. Candidates with experience little less than 3 years may also be considered in case of exceptionally bright performance established through patent/product development relevant to project.
- SRF: M.Sc. (Physics/Material Science) or B. Tech (Electronics/Electricals/Mechanical/Design) experience having at least 2 years proven research experience evidenced through Patent/Research paper publication/ Product Design/Industry Experience.
- JRF: M. Sc. (Physics/Materials Science) or B.Tech. ((Electronics/Electricals/Design) with GATE/NET
- Project Associate/Assistant: M.Sc. (Physics/Materials) or B. Tech. (Electronics/Materials/Mechatronics)
Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit for applying for the RA, SRF/JRF and Project Associate/Assistant position shall be as per DST norms. Relaxation in experience and age is permissible only for suitable candidates with higher qualification. Candidates with relevant work and/or research experience in the field of Materials/Energy Storage/Electronic Circuit Design and Testing will be given preference.
- RA-I @ Rs.47000/- + HRA (as admissible under GoI rules)
- JRF @Rs.31000/- + HRA (as admissible under GoI rules)
- SRF @Rs.35000/- + HRA (as admissible under GoI rules)
- Project Associate/Assistant@Rs.22000/- (Consolidated)
How to Apply in IIT Patna Jobs:
The interested candidates meeting qualification and relevant experience are encouraged to apply on proper format enclosed with this advertisement. The deadline for submission of application is 29/09/2020 (within 21 day of the date of advertisement). Duly signed application(s) may be submitted via e-mail on: email@example.com or in hard copy on the address; Dr. A. K Thakur, Room No 216, Block 4, Department of Physics, IIT Patna, Bihta, Bihar – 801106, PATNA. Candidates desirous of applying for two different positions should submit applications separately for each position latest by 5:00 PM on 29/09/2020.
On scrutiny of all applications received on or before deadline. Only suitable candidates having qualifications and experience relevant to the project requirement would be called for personal interaction/ interview through ONLINE mode. Details would be provided through interview letter.
Important Dates to Remember:
Application Start Date: 09 Sep 2020
Application End Date: 29 Sep 2020 latest by 05:00 PM
Physical and Email Address to send the application:
Duly signed application(s) may be submitted via e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy on the address; Dr. A. K Thakur, Room No 216, Block 4, Department of Physics, IIT Patna, Bihta – 801106, PATNA.
So, do not miss this opportunity and apply for these posts and gift yourself a promising career with IIT.