MoEFCC Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEFCC), New Delhi, has intimated the eligible candidates to apply for the post of Consultant in the Statistics Division in the prescribed format provided on their website.
It is one of the good job opportunities that the aspirants have got their way during the COVID 19 lockdown.
Name of the Post Advertised: Consultant (Environmental Accounts and Economics) in the Statistics Division of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEFCC)
Advertisement Number: File No. 8/10/2020-21/EI
Age Limit: The maximum age limit criteria for the position of Consultants is 45 years as on 01.01.2020
Period of Consultancy Period of engagement/ Tenure
The underlying residency of commitment for an individual as Consultant would be up to a time of three years (1+1+1) subject to execution and presence of the expert in the Division being exceptionally valuable. Continuation of the Consultant past three years for up to extra two years will be considered on case to case premise with the endorsement of the able power.
Role and Responsibilities for MoEFCC:
- Contemplating the current informational collections, SEEA (System of Environmental Economic Accounting) rules and exploration studies to help in formulating frameworks for estimating environments assorted variety, their degree, condition and administrations produced which would likewise assist with putting forth the defense for securing and saving biodiversity by giving its association with the economy;
- To arrange with line services and partners on looking for rules and normalizing procedure for the abovementioned
- To examine the valuation procedures in the above setting and devise techniques to adjust these to the Indian setting.
- To analyze different rules for strategy situation investigation for testing them in the Indian setting.
- Help in figuring contributions in the interest of the Ministry for normal asset bookkeeping related issues.
- To give contributions from the investigations of the use of monetary and financial instruments in natural guideline and aid its transformation to the Indian lawful, regulatory and financial structure.
- To facilitate exercises of the Statistics Divisions in the above viewpoints and go about as a connection between MOEFCC, different services, logical foundations and partner bunches for performing different undertakings.
- Encourage the planning of explicit records in Environmental Accounting specifically the augmentations and utilizations of SEEA according to strategy prerequisite ( Assess the current information sources and work out a guide for arrangement of records and applications; Review the worldwide structure , global records/datasets accessible to adjust them in the Indian setting ; Prepare metadata and methodological reports, as significant, for the various pointers, techniques and yields; Develop strategies for information readiness, approval and investigation
- Audit specialized archives in regard of natural records and their applications, including the UN reports and give contributions as required. Get ready conversation papers, specialized reports and so forth relating with these angles
- Help the Division group in directing mindfulness and limit building workshops as required.
- Other tasks assigned from time to time.
Job Location: New Delhi ,Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEFCC)
Educational Qualification & other Criteria:
1.Applying Candidate should be a citizen of India.
2.Perceived Masters’ Degree in Environmental Science or Geography or Bachelor’s Degree in Environment/Geography or proportionate with an emphasis on ecological records, measurements and financial matters.
Aspirants holding a PhD in the relevant field will be given preference.
- At least 7 years of logically dependable involvement with ecological exploration including natural records and financial matters and of working with government, scholarly and non-legislative associations in India in the field of condition, supportable turn of events, characteristic assets the board
- Up-and-comers with great information on India and its environmental change/vitality and in general ecological related difficulties and needs including its duty to different condition related Multilateral Agreements would be liked.
- Competitors having solid expert experience and information about bookkeeping regarding environmental change, condition and reasonable turn of events and ecological records, monetary topography and financial matters and/or insights would be favored Skills.
- Great composing aptitudes and the capacity to clarify specialized terms in a non-specialized language in English; Excellent correspondence, systematic, drafting and revealing abilities in English.
- A decent quantitative inclination being able to plan markers of environmental state and conditions is attractive.
- Amazing diagnostic aptitude having capacity to connect the natural condition markers with Accounting structures, lawful systems (public and worldwide) and with strategy and guideline (confining, execution and results) is alluring.
Rs.80,000/ – every month. Different Entitlements Allowances: The Consultant will not be qualified for any remittance, for example, Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS, Medical Reimbursement and so forth.
(a) The expert will be qualified for 8 days leave in a solitary year of Consultancy
(b) The leave will collect to them on finished month premise determined from their date of joining on supportive of pro-rata premise
(c) The advisor will not attract any compensation instance of his/her nonattendance past 8 days in a year (determined on prorata premise)
(d)Un-benefited leave in residency of single year can’t be conveyed forward to next residency of 1 year.
(e) The interceding Saturday, Sunday or Gazetted Holidays during a spell of leave not be meant something negative for the 8 leaves.
Increment: The expert will be qualified for 8% yearly increment in their compensation subject to proposal/good report by Divisional Head. No TA/DA will be permissible for talk with/joining the task or on its fulfillment.
Regularly, the Consultant won’t be permitted unfamiliar travel at Government costs. In excellent conditions, Secretary may permit unfamiliar travel openly intrigue.
The specialist will be permitted TA, DA and lodging convenience regarding the official work according to the arrangements of SR 190. Voyaging recompense might be permitted in second AC, travel charges through taxi on real reason for movement inside the city, food bill up to Rs. 500/ – every day and inn energizes to Rs. 2000/ – every day, subject to the genuine.
Attendance and working days: (a) The working hours of the expert will be same as customary Government worker working in MoEFCC. No additional compensation will be took into account working past available time Saturdays/Sundays/Gazetted occasions. Compensatory leave in such cases will be at the tact of the Divisional Head of the concerned Division. (b) The participation will be set apart in the Biometric framework by the Consultant.
Application Process of MoEFCC:
Interested applicants must submit their application showing their interest for working in the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC).
Selection Procedure for MoEFCC:
The selection for the above-mentioned post will purely be based on interview.
Application Start Date: 09 Sep 2020
Application End Date: 11 Oct 2020