The principles of Vedic vastukala (architecture) have been made by keeping Indian geographical conditions in the mind. These principles have been made on the basis of well study and experience. The special effects of worship (pooja), sun, air energy, moon, and other planets fall on this earth.
The advisor of very ancient vastu was acharya Vedic Sait. There is no doubt that he was the creator of mantras, but he was also an expert on an element. They had knowledge of intact details of the rules of sunlight without any modern physical shaastriya devices. The vastu mandal or planetary master imagined for the creation of vastu and the Gods established as dik-shammukhya in vastu chakra, the sunlight, were the defined symbol of water. Doing worship of the sun and its properties have been described also in religious granthas (books). It has been said about the sun- “Bhodson tapannudanti sarvesham prananadayat” means that the sun is known as the source of all the creatures’ life. In Rigr-Veda too, it has been described clearly that the sun light has enough power to end all types of diseases. This is the reason why east direction has been gotten much importance in vastu shastra and the earth’s surface has been imagined with sun rise and sun set. Thus, the place of the house has been particularized through which the light of God ‘Sun’ rising from the east could reach in the maximum parts of the house.
The Sunlight and Radio Active Rays
The sunlight, at noon, has radio active rays, so it is kept in the mind while constructing ha ouse that these rays would affect minimum to the body. This is the reason why sthe outh-west direction of the house is constructed as lower than north-east direction so that maximum energy of sun light could stay inside the house. In the morning, vitamin ‘D’ and ‘F’ are also obtained in the extra amount from sun light.
Must Read: Definition and Principles of Feng Shui
It is said to keep maximum open space in the east and north directions of the house because it helps in getting morning sunlight. When the earth revolves around the sun in south direction, it comes in an important angular position. This is the reason why this area (south-west direction) of the house is constructed higher and the walls are built as thick in this direction so that balance could be maintained in this direction due to heaviness as well as the people living in such house could protect their selves from additional heat or temperature. One can also feel cold in summer days and hot in winter days.
It is also said about fitting less doors and windows in south-west direction comparison to north-east. Its scientific base (aspect) is that coldness could be felt in summer days and hotness could be felt in winter days in the rooms of this direction.
In vastu shastra, it is said again and again to construct kitchen always in the south-east direction. In this part, the morning sunlight having vitamin ‘D’ enters from the east direction as well as pure and fresh air comes from south direction, because the earth revolves around the sun from southward direction. Therefore, this direction has such location that this part of the house gets ultraviolet rays having vitamin ‘D’ and ‘F’ for la ong time. Resulting, eatables kept inside the kitchen remain too fresh.
Pooja room or praying room can be constructed always in the north-east direction (Ishan kon). More clothes should not be on our body while worshiping so that out body would go on getting vitamin ‘D’ in sufficient amount in the form of morning sunlight. We get positive affects of magnetic energy of the earth from north direction and this direction is considered as the purest or holiest, because we get extra divine powers of the universe from this direction. This is the reason why the main gate or door of the temple is constructed also in this direction.
Bio-Electro Magnetic Field
According to scientists, there are 20 types of the bio-electro magnetic field found in the atmosphere. Four of them- B, E, M, and F have been considered as the most useful for human body. In vastushastra, magnetic part is considered as the place of kuber (wealth), so it is believed that when one has to take part in business related works and advice, it is better for him to sit with facing towards north direction. Its scientific aspect is that the cells of our brain are become alert very soon as well as one’s memory is become sharper by the magnetic force obtained from north direction. It has been also said in vastu shastra that he should need to keep his bank check book in the right side while sitting with facing towards north direction.
Must Read: Characteristics of Vastu Purush
Importance of ‘Zero’ In Vaastu Shaastra
If you say to anyone that his/her mind is completely blank if may also possible that you are saying opposite to it.
About Indian tradition, there are many senses of Zero according to different views. If it is accepted by considering it as the speech of any sick people, experience different from the thoughts of Zero can be accepted too.
The basic meaning of Sanskrit tells about Zero, emptiness, sky, vacant and absent. The belief of Zero is very old in India and it appears in different forms in mathematics and yoga science.
The experiments of the scholars of middle Asia
By the experiments of the scholars of middle Asia named Al Kharizami (9th century), Al Baruni (11th century) and modern scholars, it has been proved that the method of nine digits and decimal of zero was discovered by Indians. But, Chinese scholars were said that the word of Chinese language ‘Ling’ or ‘Zero’ was used for vacant space earlier. The word disappeared while proofreading of ancient books of China was shown as empty space. Later it had been shown in a circular form and it had become very popular up to 13th century. Indian number system was reached in China in the 8th century in which zero was shown in the form of point. In the arts of Buddha philosopher named ‘Nagarjuna’, the philosophic form of zero became strong.
Zero is multifaceted. In few faces of zero, there are many colors like that peacock feather. According to scholars, one can go forwards by leaving all the layers (faces) of zero backward, because all its layers are true. A famous mathematician and the scholar of Vedanta compare zero in the use of mathematics and philosophy that mathematicians had taken zero from philosophy. In the part of mathematics, information about zero is obtained in the pingal chandrahast of 200 B.C.
According to very popular historian and writer of art, zero was used in a proper way in ancient temples of India. With describing kandreep mahadev temple of Khazuraho, it has been told that zero, actually, was zero center inside garbhgriha. The ling of the temple is the center from where all types of images come out.
Before starting a house construction on any type of plot or piece of land, it is better to get information about the yoga (conjuncture) of the master of that plot with the help of his/her birth chart through an expert and clear astrologist. Birth chart of anyone is made (drawn) after observing the position or location of different planets according to the date, day, time and place related to his birth. The birth chart is considered as the assets (fund) of one’s deeds. One is engaged in doing good works by observing about all types of conveyances like- time, planetary position, deeds, etc. for making his luck auspicious and progressive after knowing it. Therefore, it is very important for this work that if accurate information is gotten on the basis of favorable condition and auspicious moment with the help of his birth chart before starting a house construction and for purchasing the plot and getting its possession, any type of obstruction or disturbance does not appear.
In astrology, the great ancient saints have given us information about such auspicious moments and their combination, in which auspicious or lucky moment has been described for purchasing and selling the plot according to different people. For both purchasing and selling of plot, date like- 5/6/10/11/15 and the first day of krishnapaksha; days like- Thursday and Friday; nakshatra (constellation) like- mrigshira, punarvasu, magha, anuradha, aashlesha, vishakha, purva phalgun, purva bhadrapada, mool and rewati, etc. can be observed.
It has been seen many times that most of the people purchase and sell a plot without considering the right aspects and do not think over it. As a result of it, they go on repenting after getting the harmful effects of this plot. They start facing troubles from both their plot and a house construction on it as well as they are not able to use properly (get a positive result of) both their plot and house. They also do not get the right value for their plot and house. On anyone purchases their plot and house even at less than their cost price.
House or Place of Zodiac Sign
Mostly, profit from a house is estimated from the fourth house or place of zodiac sign and lagan like-
- Strong Venus in the mahadasha of Jupiter is present in the fifth or eleventh house or place after coming in the center; the jataka can construct well, pond, cinema hall, house, etc.
- When Chaturthesh has sat with the company of good planet in 1/4/7/10 houses or if the master of ninth ansha has sat in 1/4/7/10 houses in zodiac sign in which Chaturthi has been entered, the jataka gets the profit and pleasure of house.
- In the presence of Venus on a higher place or in its luck in the mahadasha of Venus and moon, a new house is being constructed and when Venus is present in the seventh house, it increases happiness, prosperity, house, and farm.
- When the anterdasha of Mars is strong in the mahadasha of Saturn and when it is present in 1/4/5/9/10 houses or meet with lagnesh, one gets benefits for a house construction.
- When it is present with Jupiter or is cruel in fourth lagan, one gets auspicious opportunity to construct a temple.
- When Jupiter is present in the fourth house of karkansh kundali, the house or building is considered as auspicious.
- When any of lagnesh, dhanesh and chaturthesh is present in houses of 1/4/5/7/9/10, the jataka gets an opportunity to become master of houses in such numbers as well as he should need to think about ninth and eleventh house.
- In the horoscope of the jataka, if the moon, mercury, Jupiter, Venus, etc. see on the fourth house, he gets benefits and pleasure from gardens.
- In case of the fourth house as cruel or having mercury, the jataka gets an opportunity to a house construction.
- When the sun is present in the fourth house of the jataka’s karkansh kundali, he gets the pleasure of house made up of leaves, grass, and flowers, etc.
- The master of labha place is present in the fourth house and has gone in chaturthesh labh or tenth house, etc., the jataka gets the house just with wealth.
- When lagnesh is present in the fourth house or chaturthesh lagan, the jataka gets the benefits of the house.
- When the difference of Mars is present in the mahadasha of Jupiter and Mars is present high or own planets in 1/7/4/5/9/10th houses, the jataka gets benefits of a plot as well as he constructs the hotel, mill, etc.
- When the difference of Saturn is present in the mahadasha of Jupiter, the jataka gets the benefits of a plot.
- When the difference of Venus is present in the mahadasha of Mars and the Venus is present in 1/4/5/9/10 houses as high triangular or dashmesh, the jataka construct pond, almshouse, well, etc.
- In the mahadasha of Jupiter, the difference of Jupiter and when Jupiter is present on a high place, the jataka gets an opportunity to purchase a plot and house construction.
- In the presence of mercury, the jataka gets the pleasure of normal and clean house.
Super 30 Vastu Shastra Tips
- Characteristics of Vastu Purush
- Chief Principle of Vastu Shastra
- Colour Combination for Bedroom according to Vastu Shastra
- Commercial Vastu Shastra
- Construction of House on Different Types of Lands
- Door decoration ideas
- Eliminating Vastu Dosh through Astrology Mechanism
- Fundamental Rule of Vaastu Shaastra
- Hindu Calendar