Department of Agriculture, cooperation & FW (DOCFAW )recruitment for of Senior Administrative Officer
Department of Agriculture (DOA) has recently announced the filling of one of the major post of Senior Administrative Officer (SAO), under General Central Services Group ‘A’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial posts in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine And Storage, Faridabad, purely on the basis of deputation.
Name of the Advertised Post: Senior Administrative Officer (SAO), CIB&RC, DPPQ&S, Faridabad.
Name of Authority vacancies are advertised: Department of Agriculture (DOA)
Advertisement No: 12034 / 5 /2015 PP-Estt
Number of Vacancies Released: 01
Category of Post: Group ‘A’
Age Limit Criteria: The Maximum age limit for arrangement by delegation will be not surpassing 56 years as on the end date of the receipt of use.
For the Officers working under the Central Government:
- Holding similar to post on regular role or
- Officers who have served for a period of five years’ in posts of Level-1o ( under pre- revised Pay Band-3, Rs 15600-39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs 54001 or
- Officers who have served a minimum tenure of six years in regular service at Level-8 (under pre-revised Pay Band-2, Rs 9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs 4800)
Educational qualification and experience requiement:
- Applicants must posses a Graduation degree from a recognized University/Institution
- 5 years’ experience of establishments and accounts work and must have undergone training in Institute of Secretariat Training and management (lSTMI, Delhi in field of Administration).
Place of posting: Faridabad
Deputation Period: Time of nomination remembering time of delegation for another ex-unit post held promptly going before this arrangement in the equivalent or some other association or Department of the Central Government will usually not surpass five years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Holding of gatherings of the Central Insecticides Board and Registration Committee. Periodical audit of the Insecticides Act and Rules, By-laws and so forth., confined there under.
- Keeping an eye on the requirement of the Act in the States, Coordination of the exercises between the States, giving explanation on different parts of the Act/Rules.
- Examining applications for the registration and issuance of the registration certificates.
- To screen the CIR(i) and CIR(ii) segments and go about as controlling official regard of the Section Officers and Staff of the segment just as other pastoral staff and non-paper specialized staff posted in the Secretariat of CIB&RC. Observing of the work identifying with upkeep and support of CIB&RC.
Pay Scale/Salary: Salary in Level 11 of the Pay Matrix Rs.67700-Rs.208700
Applications routed only through appropriate channels of officers/aspirants will be considered and the applications must be accompanied with
- Duly Attested copies of ACRs of the last five years (ACRs to be attested only by an officer who is not below the rank of Under Secretary)
- Vigilance clearance/integrity Certificate/cadre clearance certificate,
- Statement providing details about any major or minor penalties that are imposed on the officer, if in case any, during the tenure of last 10 years
- Cadre Control Certification.
Address to send the application:
It is, thusly, mentioned that the utilizations of reasonable and qualified officials. Who can be saved promptly in case of choice might be sent legitimately to the Under Secretary (PP Estt), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No 572’A, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi-110001 inside a time of 60 days from the date of issue/distributing of this promotion in the Employment News. Advance duplicates of utilizations or applications got after the endorsed shutting date or not went with the necessary testaments/reports are at risk to be dismissed.
Application Starting Date: 13 Aug 2020
Application End date: 12 Oct 2020