Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is a Miniratna Category – I Central Public Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India.
SPMCIL Started functioning as a Corporatized entity from 13thJanuary, 2006 under the control of Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance.
The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and Minting of the Coins.
The Operational units of the Company are strategically located across the Country having its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency / Security presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad, besides a high quality Paper manufacturing mill at Hoshangabad.
Name of the Post: Consultant (IT)
Eligibility criteria: Should have retired as Technical Director/ Sr. Technical Director from NIC.
Age Limit: Less than 62 years as on 30.09.2020.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Auditing existing information system requirements and defining the organization needs from time to time.
- Making recommendations, such as suggesting appropriate hardware, software and systems.
- Helping in compiling and presenting information for Top Management in intelligent manner.
- Planning regular training of users, in line with approved modules/Calendar and new requirement.
- Monitoring checks and balances for robust IT network and IT security framework.
- Coordinating/Facilitating video conferencing system through all the units and Corporate Office.
- Dealing with payment gateway (IT part) and user/customer interface and ensuring seamless payment to SPMCIL for commemorative coins/medals, etc.
- Implementation of e-office and its issue resolution.
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance of websites.
- Any other work assigned from time to time.
- The application has to be submitted online. Visit the career section under “Discover SPMCIL” on the website www.spmcil.com and apply on the link provided.
- Before applying online, candidate should have a valid e-mail for registration verification process, latest Photograph (size not more than 40KB in jpeg format) and signature (Size not more than 40 KB in jpeg format) for uploading the same in the online application portal.
- All the required documents related to Date of Birth, Education and Experience are to be uploaded as jpg/jpeg/pdf (size not more than 5MB for each document).
- The application will be accepted through the online recruitment portal only and hard copies will not be accepted.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
|Sr.No.||Level as per|
7th CPC Pay Matrix of CDA
(All inclusive) in
|1.||Level 13 A||70000|
- The appointment will be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of six months and depending on the performance, it may be extended as per the requirement of SPMCIL.
- The selection will be as per the terms and conditions in this advertisement and the candidates will be shortlisted keeping in view their experience, profile, etc., and called for the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants who are not selected, either before or after the selection. The decision of SPMCIL would be final and binding.
- Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended/ terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- SPMCIL Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or to even cancel the whole process without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, SPMCIL Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, OR to relax the minimum eligibility criteria/standards.
- All eligibility conditions/Age etc. will be reckoned as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Application Start Date: 16 Sep 2020
Application End Date: 30 Sep 2020
So, this all about the SPMCIL recruitment for IT consultant