Sword hangs on government jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC, UPSESSB, UPBEB, UPHESC
Youths of Uttar Pradesh are awaiting the selection of 159024 posts in 11 main recruitment of four recruitment institutes of Prayagraj. Most of these employments are under process while some have not started yet. The waiting of unemployed youths is not going to end due to the clashes of some other recruits in the courts.
The condition of the youth facing unemployment has become that more time is being spent in the court hearing and recruitment of the institutes. Occasionally they go for picketing, sometimes when the result will come or till when the recruitment will start to know about it.
Hearing the taunts of family and relatives, their tension is also increasing. It is that to avoid taunting, many youths are now avoiding going home even on festivals.
Public Service Commission, Higher Education Service Commission, Secondary Education Service Selection Board, Basic Education Council, lakhs of applicants included in these 11 recruitments have just needed from the state government that the pending recruitments should be declared as soon as possible.
Youth hopes for new commission
After the formation of the BJP government in March 2017, the state government had started the workout to eliminate the Higher Education Service Commission, Secondary Education Service Selection Board and Basic Education Council to form a new commission. In this affair, the recruitment process was stuck for a long time. Even several members, including the Chairman of the Higher Education Service Commission and the Secondary Education Services Selection Board, resigned but the proposal was put on hold after almost a year.
After that the recruitment process was started from February 2018 by appointing chairman and members in both the institutes. Now once again the government has started the process of setting up Uttar Pradesh Education Services Selection Commission. Owing to this, the selection for about 50 thousand posts in Higher Education Service Commission and Secondary Education Service Selection Board is stuck once again. Some Uttar Pradesh Youths are positive that the recruitment of these posts will start after the commission becomes operational.
Recruitments in Uttar Pradesh:
- Review Officer-170 Posts of Assistant Review Officer Recruitment is Pending.
- Assistant Teacher Recruitment in Council Primary School for 69000 posts is under consideration in court.
- Physical Education Part-time Instructor Recruitment in Council Higher Primary Schools for 32022 posts is under consideration in court.
- 373 Posts of Assistant Professor in Aided Degree Colleges is pending.
- Teacher-Principal recruitment for 39704 posts in aided inter colleges is to be started.
- Principal recruitment in assisted degree colleges for 290 posts is pending.
- Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment for 4300 Posts is to be started.
- 4000 posts of Urdu Teacher Recruitment in Council Primary Schools is pending in court.
- Recruitment of vacant assistant teachers in Sanskrit school and college for 978 posts is to be started.
- 3900 Posts of Assistant Professor Recruitment in College of Assisted Degree is to be started.
- Government High School and Inter College LT Grade Teacher Recruitment for 3287 Posts is pending.