Super Thirty India: Education, Job, Business and Super 30 News

SuperThirty.com: Super30 is a portal from where you can get FreeJobAlerts, Education, Business, Direct Selling, Health and Super 30 News.

Top MBA Colleges in India

Top MBA colleges in India

Super 30 MBA Colleges in India

Top MBA colleges in India: MBA is one of the most popular programs in India for 2 reasons: first it is often done by students of all streams, irrespective of their graduation, second it is employment prospects and all there is a better improvement of the earning capacity of graduate students.

In general, 4400 Colleges in India run many MBA programs. Out of which 82% universities offer full time MBA courses and hence the remaining 18% offer part time MBA courses.

Now the question arises that 3 IIM-IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Calcutta still hold top positions in India, but the list of best MBA colleges now includes many B-schools in the non-IIM category.

Top MBA colleges in India: The best MBA colleges in India are those that are managing education in keeping with the Global MBA Environment.

MBA colleges are either accredited with one or more international accreditations or are within the process provided with it. With their unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty, scholars of the best MBA colleges in India consistently get higher average placements year after year after being industry-ready.

The best MBA colleges not only include the Indian Institutes of Management (IIM), but also other university affiliated and individual MBA colleges, which outperform many IIMs. The top three IIMs in India, Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Calcutta are still among India’s highest Super 30 MBA Colleges.Many of the best MBA colleges have similar fees in IIMs but IIM placements, IIM admission process and therefore IIM placements lag behind the number of those best MBA colleges in salary.

There are currently around 6,002 colleges in India, which include top institutions like IIM and other private colleges in the list of top management colleges in India.

Here is the list of Top 30 MBA Colleges in India related to MBA colleges, after seeing which you will be able to decide which colleges you want MBA from.

NameFeeSalaryOfficial Sites
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management (IIMA)₹ 23.00 Lakh₹ 23.00 Lakhiima.ac.in
IIM Bangalore – Indian Institute of Management (IIMB)₹ 18.70 Lakh₹ 25.00 Lakhiimb.ac.in/home
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management (IIMC)₹ 20.00 Lakhwww.iimcal.ac.in
XLRI Xavier School of Management₹ 23.60 Lakh₹ 21.00 Lakhwww.xlri.acin
IIM Lucknow – Indian Institute of Management (IIML)₹ 11.76 Lakhwww.iiml.ac.in
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management (IIMI)₹ 16.00 Lakh₹ 19.40 Lakhwww.iimidr.ac.in
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management (IIMK)₹ 17.50 Lakh₹ 16.00 Lakhwww.iimk.ac.in
MDI Gurgaon – Management Development Institute₹ 18.48 Lakh₹ 19.82 Lakhwww.mdi.ac.in
SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research₹ 17.50 Lakh₹ 22.00 Lakhwww.spjimr.org
Indian School of Business, Hyderabad₹ 31.35 Lakhwww.isb.edu
NMIMS School of Business Management- Mumbai (Narsee Monjee)₹ 19.76 Lakhwww.nmims.edu
IIT Kharagpur – Indian Institute of Technology (IITKGP)₹ 9.27 Lakh₹ 16.11 Lakhwww.iitkgp.ac.in
JBIMS – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies₹ 3.00 Lakhjbims.edu
DMS IIT Delhi – Department of Management Studies₹ 8.00 Lakhdms.iitd.ac.in
SIBM Pune – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Lavale Hill Top CampusFees: ₹ 17.26 Lakh₹ 16.25 Lakhwww.sibm.edu
IIM Trichy – Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli ₹ 13.00 Lakhwww.iimtrichy.ac.in
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai₹ 19.25 Lakhwww.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon
SJMSOM IIT Bombay – Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management₹ 8.32 Lakhwww.som.iitb.ac.in
IMI Delhi – International Management Institutewww.imi.edu
TISS – Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai₹ 1.05 Lakhtiss.edu
FMS – Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi₹ 20,960 ₹ 21.02 Lakhwww.fms.edu
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management (IIMU)₹ 13.75 Lakhwww.iimu.ac.in
SCMHRD Pune – Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development₹ 16.06 Lakh₹ 14.10 Lakhwww.scmhrd.edu
IIT Kanpur – Department of Industrial and Management Engineering₹ 2.91 Lakh₹ 9.86 Lakhwww.iitk.ac.in/ime
IIFT Delhi – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade₹ 16.25 Lakhtedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php
NITIE Mumbai – National Institute of Industrial Engineering₹ 6.62 Lakhwww.nitie.edu
IMT Ghaziabad – Institute of Management Technology₹ 17.55 Lakhwww.imt.edu
DoMS IIT Madras – Department of Management Studies₹ 8.00 Lakh₹ 12.00 Lakhdoms.iitm.ac.in
IIM Shillong – Indian Institute of Management₹ 13.00 Lakh₹ 16.50 Lakhwww.iimshillong.ac.in
BITS Pilani – Birla Institute of Technology and Science₹ 7.57 Lakh₹ 9.00 Lakhwww.bits-pilani.ac.in
HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com
error: Content is protected !!